IKO Community Management provides full service management specialized for townhome communities. From the maintenance of your townhomes to employee hiring and training, IKO Community Management has many services to help you.
IKO customizes services to your budget and needs. No detail is overlooked! From luxury waterfront townhomes to a cozy community of garden townhomes, trust in IKO’s experience to provide knowledge and expertise to helping maintain and improve the long-term value of your property.
If you're interested in hiring a community association management company for your community but don't know where to begin, download our Guide To Hiring A Community Association Management Company.
IKO understands the intricacies of community and resident amenities, including accounting for:
- Multiple Associations
- Shared Facilities
- Daily Use Charges
- Assessment Allocations
- Wage Disbursement
These services for townhomes include:
- Budgeting and capital planning
- Vendor selection and management
- Employee hiring and training
- Comprehensive accounting services
- Compliance inspection
- Ongoing resident relations
- Resale and leasing (including renewals)
- Residential/retail analysis
- Welcome books, packages, and manuals
- Customized community websites and newsletters
- Board of Directors relations
- Building maintenance and preservation
Whatever your community may need, IKO Community Management offers a wide range of resources and services for townhomes. IKO Community sees every community as unique and will help you to customize a collection of services that will help your community succeed. IKO Community Management’s experience along with our vast resources are at your disposal. Contact us or request a proposal to learn more and get started!