Mixed Use and PUD Communities
IKO Community Management understands the unique needs of mixed use communities, from homeowner expectations to best practices in commercial, retail and public area management and development. Mixed use properties offer a combination of residential, commercial, and retail space. IKO customizes our services to your unique needs, and leverage our resources thorough experience in residential, office, and retail for the best value in professional community management.
IKO understands and manages the diverse factors of a mixed use community to provide a great experience for all owners, tenants, and customers. IKO tailors every relationship to the clients’ budget and expectations.Whether seeking affluence or efficiency, IKO stands prepared to structure just the right level of service. Always professional, our expert team devotes attention to every facet of your community by understanding the nuances of each type of property.
IKO understands the intricacies of overseeing common/community amenities, including accounting for multiple associations, shared facilities, daily use charges, and assessment allocations. Our years of experience assures your satisfaction.
These services include:
- Comprehensive accounting services and full financial reporting
- Budgeting and capital planning
- Managing the intricacies of common/community amenities and shared facilities, including all related billing or assessments
- Vendor selection management and contract management
- Resident and tenant relations and retention programs
- Residential/retail analysis
- Welcome books, packages, and manuals
- Customized community websites and newsletters
- Board of Directors relations
- Building services and amenities such as valet and concierge services
- Building maintenance, preventive maintenance programs, and ongoing preservation
- Specialized services