IKO Community Management of Olney, Maryland, introduces a brand-new, all-in-one community portal that details community announcements, processes payments and maintenance requests, prints necessary forms, answers frequently asked questions, and updates community directories and calendars.
This software platform provides 24/7 access through a website portal for your community. As a new feature from IKO, the community portal gives homeowners web access to your homeowner account, community documents and information, and online payments.
If you’re a homeowner in a community that uses this portal, please follow these directions to log in:
- Open your Internet browser.
- Go to https://portal.ikocommunitymanagement.com/.
- Click on the Login button at the top right-hand corner.
- Enter your email and temporary password that was sent to you by IKO Community Management. Once you log into your account, you must change the temporary password to a permanent password (because the temporary one can be used only once).
Personal Portal Navigation
After you log into the community portal, you’ll be redirected to a personal portal. Use this key to determine how to navigate your personal portal.
- Dashboard. This menu takes you back to the original screen.
- My Account. This menu shows you your payment history.
- My Items. This menu shows you the status of any inquiries or service requests you made through the “Other Request” menu.
- My Contact Info. This menu allows you to verify your contact information and indicate your communication preferences (i.e. e-mail, text, paper, or [future] app notification). Any changes made in the portal change the software system automatically.
- My Login. This menu allows you to change your password to the homeowner portal.
- Submit A Request. This menu gives you ways to electronically communicate with us. Options include Billing Question, General Question, and Service/Maintenance Request. These requests are routed to the appropriate person to assist you.
- Calendar & Events. This menu shows you your HOA community calendar, including amenity center/clubhouse reservations as applicable.
- Directory. This menu gives you a directory of your HOA board of directors and committee members as applicable.
- Documents. This menu finds your community’s governing documents, including HOA rules and regulations and a welcome packet.
Online Payment Portal Information
If you’re a homeowner in a community that uses this portal, please follow these directions to make an online payment:
- Click on “Make a Payment” on the left menu or click the “Payments” button on the bottom of the page.
- Set a one-time or recurring payment using your bank account information (routing and account number). This service is available free of charge.
If you set up your HOA payments through the Mutual of Omaha website, please note the following:
- Making a payment through your personal portal causes duplicate payments to be processed.
- To cancel payments through Mutual of Omaha and use your personal portal going forward, visit https://www.mutualofomahabank.com/community-associations/MakePayment.
- If you wish to use Mutual of Omaha and not the personal portal, you will have no issue. Payments will process as normal through eCheck, credit card, or mail on the Pay Rent & HOA Dues site.
If you have any questions regarding the new community portal or your personal access, contact Ashley Ciriago at ACiriago@IKOCommunityManagement.com. You can also click on the button below: