Your Community Deserves the Best
IKO Community Management CAI Designations
That is why IKO Community Management is proud to not only be a Community Association Institute (CAI) member, but has also earned the Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC) Designation from CAI. IKO is one of the 150 management companies nationwide who have earned the highest level of professional recognition in the community association field. Learn why your community deserves nothing but the best – download the CAI Brochure
The AAMC accreditation demonstrates a company’s commitment to providing the unique and diverse services community associations need. An Accredited Association Management Company ensures that their staff have the skills, experience, and integrity to help communities succeed. Its managers have advanced training and demonstrated commitment to the industry.
What are the requirements of the AAMC accreditation?
- A minimum of three years of experience providing community association management services
- A Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM) designee as the company’s senior manager
- A staff of which 50% of managers hold a professional designation (CMCA, AMS, or PCAM)
- Maintain fidelity, general liability, and worker’s compensation insurance in addition to meeting federal, state, and local laws
- Have client verification
- Comply with the CAI Professional Manager Code of Ethics (Code of Ethics Enforcement Procedures)
- To retain the designation, all designated staff members must complete at least 12 hours of continuing education every two years
An international organization dedicated to building better communities, CAI provides information, education and resources to all community association stakeholders, including community managers and homeowner leaders. Learn more about CAI
IKO Association Memberships
Maryland National Capital Builders Industry Association